Texas Pregnancy Care Network Awarded Seal of Excellence® - First Nonprofit in Texas to Meet All 55 Performance Standards
- In 2009, Texas Pregnancy Care Network earned the Seal of Excellence®, in recognition for meeting the highest standards of ethics and accountability in its nonprofit governance, management, and operations.
- TPCN is the first nonprofit organization in Texas to earn the Seal of Excellence distinction.
- A national peer review team of nonprofit experts evaluated TPCN for compliance with 55 standards comprising the Standards for Excellence: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector, designed by the Standards for Excellence Institute®.
- Based in Maryland, the Standards for Excellence Institute is a national initiative that promotes the highest standards of ethics and accountability in nonprofit governance, management, operations, and facilities.
- In 2014, TPCN was re-certified with the Seal of Excellence® by the Standards for Excellence Institute®.
For more information about the Standards for Excellence Institute®, or to request a copy of the standards, visit their website. TPCN is the Prime Contractor of the Texas Alternative to Abortion Services Program. Individual Program Providers do not hold the Seal of Excellence.